Always I am interested in “staying in the conversation.” Here are some of the people and programs who have dramatically shifted and added to who I am and how I interpret the world.
If you are enjoying the astronomical artwork I use/will use on the site you MUST visit the Astronomy Picture of the Day website! It has been creating a sense of awe and connection within me for a long time. When I am stressed, I know I can flip through it’s pages for a happy distraction and literal new perspective!
The Brilliant and engaging podcasts I recommended are
On Being with Krista Tippett:
1. Anything by Thich Nhat Hanh! Especially: Living Buddha, Living Christ and No Mud, No Lotus.
2. Richard Rohr: Anything:
3. Pema Chodrin: ANYTHING! Especially, Start Where You Are and The Places that Scare You.
4. Caroline Myss: Anatomy of the Spirit and Why People Don’t Heal and How They Can or anything else. I highly recommend this as an introduction into energy healing and awareness.
5. Eckhart Tolle: A New Earth
6. Anthony DeMello: Awareness. Game changer! Top priority!
7. John O’Donahue: Anam Cara. Celtic Spirituality. Another game changer!
8. Tara Brach: Radical Acceptance and youtube meditations and dharma talks
9. Cynthia Bourgeault‘s Wisdom Jesus (the reason I became Episcopalian finally!)
10. Sue Monk Kidd: anything, and especially Dance of the Dissident Daughter and When the Heart Waits
11. Deepak Chopra: Especially Quantum Healing.
12. Marianne Williamson: Return to Love
13. Don Miguel Ruiz: The Four Agreements and The Mastery of Love